Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Jules!

That woman may be the most precious individual known to mankind! In case you don't know who she is, she's my mom...oh but she's so much more! For those of you who don't know her-well this really isn't for you. Don't get me wrong! I hope you enjoy it and I'm sure it will be entertaining...but those of you who do know her, know that she has that special something that you just can't explain! So I'm not going to try. If you know her...enjoy these little nuggets, if you don't-hop to!!

Scene 1

Jules: I hope we don't see killer whales.

Me: Why not Jules?

Jules: Because I don't want to watch them kill anything!

Scene 2

Me: Jules, why do you have to record every medical show that comes on TV?

Jules: Because I think I'm a doctor

Scene 3

(Scene opens with Julie drinking a coke Icee)

Jules: I haven't had a coke in two weeks.

Me: Mom what is in your hand right now?

Jules: I don't consider this a coke!

Me: Jules, when you go to a restaraunt and order a coke, they bring you a cup of coke and ice...what you have in your hand is a cup of coke and crushed ice...

Jules: Yeah, I don't buy that!

Scene 3

(On the highway in Orange County)

Jules: Man! There are alot of red cars out today!!

And that's just the last 48 hours! There's plenty more where that came from and new material is coming in all the time! I just thought for those of you who were needing a little Jules fix in your life, you might enjoy this!

Addition 1. 12/5/08 "Speaking of the Jews, the lady who cuts my hair is Korean..."

No comments:

Post a Comment