Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The next two years...

Starting the process of becoming a better person-inside and out-is no small feat. It's actually pretty freakin' exhausting. But that's what I'm doing. Or at least, that's what I'm talking about doing. Brandon and I are thinking about moving in a couple of years so I have given myself two goals-learn Spanish and write my first book in two years. I also have two shorter term goals of running a 5k and then a 10k this year and getting our dog trained. With the ultimate goal of getting to a healthy weight again and being able to have friends at our house without shoving a block of cheese down her throat. The problem is-two months of the two years is gone already and I've written some (not much) and haven't even started learning Spanish (because who really learns it in school when they take it 25 times? Oh, most people, cool.). I've also wasted three weeks barely running at all and the year is half over. Something is wrong with me. However, I have been working with Chloe and she's super smart so she learns fast, I'm just bad about follow-through. Funny, this seems to be a theme...stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. No puedo creer que usted no aprendió español en Irving High. Obviamente, lo hice. Y no hizo uso de una traducción de Google para el español esta frase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of book would you like to write?

    ReplyDelete